Payment Options and Procedure
Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.649/-(Including GST) is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions/ steps given on the payment gateways, and also print/ keep transaction details for their records. The payment can be made by any one of the method mentioned below:-
- Pay through Credit/Debit Card (Master/Visa/Maestro), Net banking: Candidate can pay online using any Credit/Debit Card (Master/Visa/Maestro), Net banking.
- Pay through Unified Payments Interface (UPI): Candidate can pay online using UPI by entering VPA.
Refund of Multiple Payments: If multiple payments are received from a candidate against single application, then that will be refunded back to the originating account after closing of registration and re-conciliation of all payment records. However if candidate is found to have filled multiple applications, only one application will be accepted and the amount with respect to other applications not considered for recruitment process will not be refunded. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and shall not be kept in reserve for any other examination or selection.
After successful payment, payment successful screen containing payment transaction details will be shown. Payment confirmation message is sent on candidate's registered mobile number and e-mail ID containing payment transaction details.
If payment is deducted from your account and failure payment status is shown, then logout from your account and re-login in account. If still payment status is shown as "Payment is not received" then kindly check refund of amount from your bank.
Candidates are advised to make payment using their own bank account, in case of refund it will be refunded back to same account.
Note: A candidate can check his/her status of application as: E.g. submitted, under progress Payment realization pending etc. by logging in through his/her registered e-mail ID and password and by clicking on Print Preview button. On confirmation of successful payment, a duly filled application form along with unique registration number will be generated which candidates are supposed to download and take a colour printout of same by clicking on Print Preview button and carry it along with them, as and when if called for exam.
- PSL/Enrolment List
- Agniveervayu Intake 01/2024
- Terms, Meaning and General Instructions
- Terms and Conditions
- Guidelines for Online Application
- Mock Test
- Normalisation scheme of marks
- Physical Fitness Test - II for Male and Female
- Agniveervayu(Musician) Syllabus
- Agniveervayu(Musician) Model Paper
- Download Forms
- Checklist For Selection Test
- Upload Documents
- Documents for STAR Phase II
- Payment Option and Procedure
- Recommended List of Diploma Streams
- List of Education Boards
- AGNIVEERVAYU NON-COMBATANT
- AGNIVEERVAYU (Sports)
- IAF Home